WHY: Select this DLWE unit if you want a durable, yet lightweight elevated aluminum angle frame bleacher that can be moved or permanently attached to a concrete pad.
WHAT: Elevated angle frame bleachers are economical and versatile for either indoor or outdoor use. The all aluminum angle frame construction is manufactured with the standard 8″ rise and 24″ span per row with 54″ wide front walkway elevated 32″ high with stairs on each end including 2×10 seatboards (anodized aluminum), double 2×10 footboards (mill finish aluminum), 6″ and 10″ (last row) risers, aisle with handrails and contrasting nosing, and a galvanized chain link system on the front, back and sides. Standard sizes are 5 and 10 row units with standard lengths of 21, 27 and 33 feet long, but custom sizes are also available. An optional tow packages is available to make relocating your portable even easier.
- Aluminum Angle Frame Design with welded understructure spaced every 6′
- Standard 8″ Rise and 24″ Span per row with vertical aisle and railing
- 54″ wide front walkway, elevated 32″ high with end stairs
- Single seatboards, double footboards and riser boards
- Chainlink Guardrail system on the front, back and sides
HOW: Call/email us for a free quote to purchase via Purchase Order or Signed Proposal to be invoiced upon receipt of the equipment.
For local customers, we will visit your site free of charge to take detailed measurements of your facility to develop a plan and quote for you.